[dev] Re: marking moved mail as new...

Ruben van der Steenhoven ruben_donotspamme at webmeesters.net
Thu Oct 2 04:34:43 PDT 2003

Jan Schneider wrote:

>>pointed

>>By lack of of other input, i started thinking how this could be solved
>>myself. as i told before, i am not an expert in horde nor PhP, but it
>>seems to me that is you could create hooks to the standard IMP 'move'
>>function, and INGO would tie to these hooks, the problem should be
>>solved? Or am i oversimplifieing things here??
>

> This doesn't help at all because Ingo is a standalone application that works
> without IMP being installed.
>
> Jan.
Another approach then:
Would it be possible to duplicate the IMP-move functions in INGO?
Perhaps in that way we can come to consistent behaviour, although from
maintenance point of view, i really dislike the idea of duplicating
code, but in the current situation  the functionality is duplicated
anyway, just not with exactly the same rules...