[dev] Trean JS error

Adam Armstrong adama at jml.net
Mon Oct 6 06:25:43 PDT 2003

Bleh, replying didn't send this to the list!

> > Is trean cvs supposed to be getting java script errors at
> the moment?
>
> No.

Oh well :\

> > IE says 'horde_tree is undefined'
> >
> > A cvs I did a few days ago in another place also fails, but this
> > install, done later, was working, but then broke after a cvs update.
>
> Works fine here. Are you sure you updated Horde? With cvs update -d?

Updating it didn't help, so I just binned the whole horde tree and checked
it out again, tis fixed!

Is IMP's attachment handling known to be broken when using PGP & S/MIME?

If I send a message with attachments, it sees them find, and allows me to
view or download them. If I resend the same message signed with PGP/GPG or
S/MIME, it refuses to see the attachments!

If one of the attachments is an image, it does allow me to view a thumbnail,
but not to download it, very odd!

Thanks,
Adam.