[dev] article on SyncML

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Mon Oct 6 07:00:01 PDT 2003

I am going to read this article with interest. Some of our customers are
screaming for Palm syncronization.  If PDA <-> Kronolyth syncronization
could be made working with such a thing, I would be an happy man :)

I am confident SyncML support could be built in Horde, but there is the
client side of thing that need to taken care of.  I had superficially
investigated the issue recently, but found no client implementation
outside of a few Nokia phone.  If somebody know of a client
implementation for Palm and/or PocketPC (free or $$$, don't matter), I
would like to hear about them.  I could probably convince my employer to
let me work on Horde SyncML support if we know the client side can be
taken care of by third-party software.

Regards,