[dev] Re: [chora] Re: chora: subversion support, MIME handling...

Jay Freeman (saurik) saurik at saurik.com
Mon Oct 13 01:02:13 PDT 2003

Roman:

Ah HA. You are right. I didn't even notice that ;P. *Was checking for a much
more catastrophic error.*

Different diff formats work, at least with the version of svn I indicated.
You can try it on my test site:

http://mail.saurik.com/chora/

Note that the "Chora" project is CVS, "Menes" is Subversion. If you go to to
the bottom and choose a different diff format type the output is correctly
affected. This may very well be broken on newer versions of svn, though. :(

Sincerely,
Jay Freeman (saurik)
saurik at saurik.com