[dev] HORDE Global Array

Stavros Charalambous stuv at spidernet.net
Mon Oct 13 06:48:06 PDT 2003

Greetings

I am trying to write a new, relatively simple application, which will give
the user an option of selecting spam control or not.  Basically it is
another menu in IMP, I have written the code to append a file in php,
however, I am using the field in the local array $userid =
Horde::getFormData('userid');  but I do not know how to reference this to
the global array.  When the user  logs in to IMP, with his username and
password, he should be able to stored somewhere and referenced.

Could anyone perhaps some ideas for this?

My current script is as follows...

<?php
define('PASSWD_BASE', dirname(__FILE__));
include_once PASSWD_BASE . '/lib/base.php';
include_once PASSWD_BASE . '/config/conf.php';
include_once PASSWD_BASE . '/config/backends.php';

$filename = 'stuvtext';
$fp = fopen($filename, "a+");
$userid = Horde::getFormData('userid');
$write = fputs($fp, $userid);
fclose($fp);
?>

This does not return any errors, except it does not output to the file.

Regards
Stavros Charalambous