[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/lib Perms.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Oct 13 07:43:09 PDT 2003

Quoting Marko Djukic <tech at oblo.com>:

>   Log:
>   add functions to simplify the code in the scripts

renderPermissionsTree() does not belong in the main Perms class; I certainly
appreciate the simplifying of permissions scripts, though. How about moving it
into Perms/UI.php in a new Perms_UI class? And you should probably add an
optional dependancy on the Horde_Tree package to the Perms package to cover
that.

The other functions look okay, but I'd like to see some of the variable names
and the array structure passed in be more verbose. Would you object to my
tweaking the code a bit, and then helping fix up the calling scripts?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
Born right the first time.