[dev] javascript.php patch

Jason Rust jrust at rustyparts.com
Tue Oct 21 12:49:03 PDT 2003

> Yeah, just realized that.  Maybe only make HORDE_SESSION_NONE for IE mac
> (it doesn't end up loading most of the js files anyways since it's no
> longer considered a DOM browser)?  Has anybody else experienced this
> problem with IE mac?

After more poking around it turns out I was chasing the wrong problem
(sort of).  The page only hangs when there are lots of
images to be loaded (like the month view of konqueror when there are
several events in the month).  The page stops hanging when icons are
disabled or (and I can't figure out why this also fixes it) when javascript
sessions are turned off.  Not sure if there's any nice fix other than
just disabling icons for IE mac users using a pref hook.

-Jason