[dev] problem with search and delete

Marcus I. Ryan marcus at horde.org
Thu Oct 30 11:30:20 PST 2003

There's been some progress, yes.  It doesn't wipe out your inbox, and deleting
from searches and other mailboxes seems to work again.  Still won't empty
inbox, but I'll try and take a look at that soon if no one beats me to it
(not sure anyone else on the core team uses a Trash folder).

Marcus I. Ryan, marcus at horde.org
 "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it
 flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night, the ice weasels come."
                 -- Matt Groening