[dev] expect quota driver

Cliff Green green at umdnj.edu
Thu Oct 30 15:10:37 PST 2003

I've been trying to put together an expect/ssh-based driver for quotas on
uw-imap systems (where imp is not on the imap server, and there are several
imap servers).  I have a crude one that does what's expected using the CLI php.
 However, when I convert it to a hybrid of the command driver and the expect
driver from passwd, I can't get the stdout return from expect into mod_php.

Can anyone give me some advice here?

I've tried calling the expect script using:
-backticks
-system()
-exec()
-popen()
-proc_open()

and each of these returns something as expected (no pun intended) using the CLI,
so I have strong hopes that this is possible.

Cliff Green
Academic Computing Services - UMDNJ
Signature under NDA