[dev] PEAR_LOG_DEBUG

John Morrissey jwm at horde.net
Tue Nov 4 19:07:49 PST 2003

On Tue, Nov 04, 2003 at 10:05:23PM -0500, John Morrissey wrote:
> FWIW, I see similar odd things on a machine that uses SQL for session
> storage. I've seen segmentation faults, memory limits being hit, and PHP
> errors. Exactly what happens seems to be random with each page load. Some
> page loads will even work fine, but reloading the page will cause a
> segfault. This machine is PHP 4.3.3 with the latest PHP Accelerator
> installed, but I haven't tried disabling it.

As a followup, commenting out the logging in SessionHandler_sql::write()
seems to help somewhat - more page loads seem to succeed, but page loads are
still overwhelmingly broken.

Never been able/had the time to get down to the bottom of it.

john
--
John Morrissey          _o            /\         ----  __o
jwm at horde.net        _-< \_          /  \       ----  <  \,