[dev] Re: framework module install

Joe Jenkins joe at nerdnet.com
Thu Nov 6 07:52:03 PST 2003

I ran into similar problems and I corrected it by updating my install of the
"pear installer" from http://pear.php.net/
After doing so I was able to install and register pear modules with no major
problems.  I did have one problem with the Horde Cipher module, when it
would go to install or run the cipher tests it would crap out and say it
couldnt find Cipher1.phpt (i think) so I removed the test directory stuff
from the package.xml for Cipher and it installed fine.

Cheers,
Joe Jenkins

news:20031106100128.4h91utesws4c8c8o at marina.horde.org...