[dev] Fwd: framework module install

Ben Chavet ben at chavet.net
Thu Nov 6 08:27:50 PST 2003

I had this exact problem.  You just need to update pear.  Pretty simple, though.
 As root:

lynx -source http://go-pear.org/ | php

This command is directly from the pear manual at pear.php.net.  Hope that helps.

--Ben

PS
I've really got to get used to using 'reply to list'.  Sorry about pelting you
with direct responses, chuck.