[dev] any one have any ideas on this?

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu Nov 6 10:39:13 PST 2003

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>:

> no idea.  It works fine for me.

Yes, I figured it was a "me only" problem no one else is seeing.

> When deleting the last message in the
> mailbox (any mailbox, not just search)

Though I only see it with search.  It works fine with all real mailboxes.

> it almost sounds like a PHP issue (I am using PHP 4.3.4 and courier-imap,
> BTW).

I saw it with PHP 4.3.2, and I just upgraded to PHP 4.3.4 before posting this
with no change.  I've tried with and without imapproxy, and with and without
php_accelerator, with no changes.  I've tried with different PHP versions and
different apache versions.  The only thing I've not tried is a different
c-client version...  (RH 2001a version now).

Thanks for the info.  I'll keep working on it...  I'm sure someday I'll find
a fix (or an upgrade that removes it).

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics