[dev] (no subject)

Rakesh Radhoe rrtrtr at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 7 12:57:40 PST 2003

Hi,

I installed apache 2.0.48 on my FreeBSD stable 4.8.
I also installed the mod_php5 module that I found in:
/usr/ports/www/mod_php5

The version of my php is: 5.0.0.a3,1 Apache Module

I installed the following PHP modules with 5.0.0.a3,1 Apache Module DOM, XML and IMAP but the test.php page says is't not installed, the test.php in my horde directory also says that gettext is not installed, but it is the version is gettext-0.12.1 GNU gettext package.

okay thanks in advance and waiting for the new script,

Rakesh Radhoe