[dev] Horde Metar Block

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Nov 10 08:14:35 PST 2003

Quoting Rick Emery <rick at emery.homelinux.net>:

> 1. Right now, I'm using the metar.php(.dist) file from horde/jonah/config for
> the locations and ICAO codes, but I'd like to pull this information from the
> horde database (Services_Weather comes with a nice little script that
> populates a couple of tables from NOAA data). Is there an example I can look
> at for getting block parameters from a database instead of a file?

I can't think of one specifically, but it should be really simple - just put the
 DB calls in getParmas() instead of including a file.

> 2. PEAR's Services_Weather files are throwing a couple of Notices at the top
> of my summary page (probably because of my horde debug level; I don't get them
> on a php script I wrote from scratch). Is there an example of how I can
> silence them? I don't want to modify the PEAR files unless I have to.

That's a bug in the package, then, and *should* be fixed there.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I am not that interested in green food." - Average Joe