[dev] ansel tiles v2

Ben Chavet ben at chavet.net
Tue Nov 11 13:16:46 PST 2003

I like the polishing you did on the tiles, chuck.  Thanks for the help.

I did take it one step further.  Tiles are now screen width, and the preview
image is forced to be the default site-wide thumbnail size.  So, now everything
lines up and looks pretty. I tried to make the tiles show up in 2 columns, but
it didn't work out so well at 800x600.  I tried to just make the <td> that
size, but IE had problems with it.  The preview images are a little distorted
because of this.  If anybody knows of a good way to make the images keep their
aspect, but force them to take up a given space, please let me know.

This may just be personal preference, but I like it better with the whole tile
being a light color and completely containing the preview image.  The way it
was made it too dark, I think.  It also made it difficult to read the alt tag
if there was no preview image.

Files modified:
ansel/config/html.php.dist
ansel/templates/list/tile_owner.inc