[dev] ansel tiles v2

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Nov 11 14:25:56 PST 2003

Quoting Ben Chavet <ben at chavet.net>:

> I like the polishing you did on the tiles, chuck.  Thanks for the help.

Sure thing - thanks for the patches!

> I did take it one step further.  Tiles are now screen width, and the preview
> image is forced to be the default site-wide thumbnail size.  So, noweverything
> lines up and looks pretty. I tried to make the tiles show up in 2 columns,
> but it didn't work out so well at 800x600.  I tried to just make the <td> that
> size, but IE had problems with it.  The preview images are a little distorted
> because of this.  If anybody knows of a good way to make the images keep
> their aspect, but force them to take up a given space, please let me know.

Yeah, this could use some work, either by using our image backend to generate a
custom size, or something... Anyways, I've committed this for now - we'll work
on it from there.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I am not that interested in green food." - Average Joe