[dev] new application development HowTo

freaked at gmx.at freaked at gmx.at
Fri Nov 14 12:55:41 PST 2003

Hi chuck,

thanks for your advice.

I will have a closer look at Gollem first.
But the new module I develop will be for a specific purpose.
In the end it should upgrade horde to an construction management tool.
And the core of the new module will be document management.

But I'm still in the planning phase.
Anyways I will have a close look on Gollem, because I don't want
to develop something what has already been developed.

However Horde is the best groupware I have seen out there.
So it's a pleasure to work with you.

I keep you in the loop.

Markus