[dev] Gollem - Preferences for multiple files upload

Joel Vandal jvandal at infoteck.qc.ca
Wed Nov 19 12:51:39 PST 2003

> Is there any reason given why they don't "want" 3 upload fields?  It would
> be nice to have every single UI element user configurable, but that would
> just be such an excessive overhead that it isn't feasible.  We don't make
> most of the UI stuff configurable, and personally I don't see any
> compelling reason why this feature should be able to be turned on/off (if
> you don't like 3 upload fields, simply alter the code to not display 2).

Because take more space, used only to download file and rarely upload files,

And yes, I can alter the code, and it's exactly what I've do... I've put the
"multipleupload" in preferences and have locked the prefs.

--
Joel Vandal                                    Infoteck Internet
http://www.infoteck.qc.ca            Tel.  819-370-3232