[dev] something to look at, maybe

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Thu Nov 20 11:37:49 PST 2003

| http://www.anglemail.org/ claims to have a bunch of session caching in it
| that
| improves webmail performance. Any IMP folks interested in looking at the
| code and seeing if there's anything we can apply from their ideas?

Looked really quickly and, although the code is heavily documented, there is
a really ugly class setup.  I understand that looking at *anybodys* code is
a bit difficult at first :) , but this code looked pretty jumbled.  For
example, looks like they handle various MIME parts inline in the general
mail parsing function instead of breaking the rendering down into discrete
classes - THANK YOU ANIL! :)

michael