[dev] hook do not get the $user parameter

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Thu Nov 27 06:54:45 PST 2003

Hi,

I am trying to hunt down a bug (or misconfiguration; not sure yet) I am
experiencing with an installation of HEAD.  I have three hook defined
(_horde_hook_postauthenticate, _prefs_hook_fullname and
_prefs_hook_from_addr) that used to work.

Now they don't.  From what I can see so far, they don't receive the
$user parameter anymore; more precisely, the parameter seem to contain
an empty '' string.  I have been trying to find where these function are
called to understand why the $user is empty.

If you can point me to where these function are called, or formulate an
hypotesis about this behavior, I would be grateful as I am out of idea
right now.

Thank you !

http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com