[dev] hook do not get the $user parameter

Benoit St-Andre ben at benoitst-andre.net
Thu Nov 27 07:07:36 PST 2003

Le 27 Novembre 2003 09:54, Etienne Goyer a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to hunt down a bug (or misconfiguration; not sure yet) I am
> experiencing with an installation of HEAD.  I have three hook defined
> (_horde_hook_postauthenticate, _prefs_hook_fullname and
> _prefs_hook_from_addr) that used to work.
>
> Now they don't.  From what I can see so far, they don't receive the
> $user parameter anymore; more precisely, the parameter seem to contain
> an empty '' string.  I have been trying to find where these function are
> called to understand why the $user is empty.
>
> If you can point me to where these function are called, or formulate an
> hypotesis about this behavior, I would be grateful as I am out of idea
> right now.
>
> Thank you !
>
> --
> Etienne Goyer                    Linux Québec Technologies Inc.
> http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com

I know that I had a somehow related experiment couple of weeks ago ...

The $_SESSION['auth']['userId'] changed to $_SESSION['auth']['userID'] in the
HEAD repository (the small caps "d" in "userId" being changed. Maybe it is a
similar problem ?
--
Benoit St-André (ben at benoitst-andre.net)
Conseiller pédagogique à la CS des Affluents