[dev] omnipresent menu

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Nov 28 20:12:25 PST 2003

Quoting Ben Chavet <ben at chavet.net>:

> I have thrown every test scenario at it that I can think of.  This particular
> patch only works with the horde authentication, but I will finish it up with
> imp support as soon as I get a chance (it's late & I'm going bed :)

This looks good to me, and I have only two requests. :)

One is to get the IMP auth support in the same package. The other is to see if
you can do it somehow without explicitly referencing _top. Would parent work as
the target frame name of the login form? Or some check to that effect, if
necessary. I seem to remember that it's not possible to name a top frameset, so
this may not work. But if we could do it, it'd make embedding Horde inside
external framesets more workable.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I'm really... I'm not too fascinated by green food." - Average Joe