[dev] omnipresent menu

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Nov 29 07:57:46 PST 2003

Quoting Ben Chavet <ben at chavet.net>:

> Well, I spent about 2 hours trying to get the imp auth to behave the same
> way. No luck.  It's too different.  It uses the redirect.php as the target &
> there's no way to make the menu frame reload on a redirect unless we make
> *every* file check for a parameter to reload the menu frame.  That doesn't
> sound too appealing to me...

I agree. Anyone have any bright ideas on this one?

> I'll look into moving away from _top.  Maybe we could have an 'invisible'
> frame of size=0 at the bottom & name it.  I'll see what I can come up with.

How would an invisible frame address this? As an auth handler? I've thought of
having an invisible frame before, as a way of having alarm popups, etc...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I'm really... I'm not too fascinated by green food." - Average Joe