[dev] omnipresent menu -- Eureka!!!

Ben Chavet ben at chavet.net
Sat Nov 29 14:13:17 PST 2003

Well, I think I've got all of the problems solved.  I used _parent instead of
_top, which kept me from having to mess with frames.

As far as getting IMP to reload the menu frame... I just bundled the redirect
url and sent it to horde's index.php which takes care of bringing up the frames
if necessary.

The patch is not attached, I still have to do a lot of testing.  Just wanted to
let you know that I actually made some progress.

--Ben