[dev] SessionHandler...

Marc Jauvin marc at register4less.com
Fri Dec 5 08:01:10 PST 2003

Yes I have. Horde.php seems to be crashing on the line:

   require_once HORDE_LIBS . 'Horde/SessionHandler.php';

Any idea? If I set my SessionHandler to 'none', ALL other horde applications
work flawlessly... which makes me think there is something wrong with the
SessionHandler calling code within horde/framework.

Thanks.

--
Marc Jauvin
http://register4less.com