[dev] Horde Metar Block

Marcus I. Ryan marcus at horde.org
Fri Dec 5 14:34:20 PST 2003

Some cleanup and committed.  Thanks!  I've been anxious for this for a while.

As for comments:
Looking at it more closely, and Jan will correct me if I'm wrong, you gettext
strings that include markup.  I would think we wouldn't want to do that
because then if we change the markup, even if the value doesn't change, it
has to be retranslated.  I've fixed the major ones I saw, but there are more
that need it.

Marcus I. Ryan, marcus at horde.org
 "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it
 flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night, the ice weasels come."
                 -- Matt Groening