[dev] Horde Metar Block

Marcus I. Ryan marcus at horde.org
Fri Dec 5 12:35:48 PST 2003

Sorry I was slow on this.  The buildMetarDB.php script failed so miserably on
PgSQL that I gave up until RC2 came out (chuck had said you submitted some
patches to him).  It's still broken, so I patched mine and sent my patches in
as well.  Now I have the database and I'm ready to go, but it's RC2, so I
should probably bug you for your new patch anyway.  That said, comments on
the previous:

I just skimmed, but it looks good except:
* You shouldn't have to build a DSN to the DB connect call; just pass it
$conf['sql'].
* The html might get nudged a little (I'm not sure about multiple <br /> tags
to get multiple line breaks) but other than that, looks good.

Marcus I. Ryan, marcus at horde.org
 "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it
 flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night, the ice weasels come."
                 -- Matt Groening