[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: klutz/config comics.php.dist

Marcus I. Ryan marcus at horde.org
Tue Dec 9 12:53:39 PST 2003

Should.  Not sure, but I think some features have been added that will not be
acted on, but shouldn't break the software either.

Marcus I. Ryan, marcus at horde.org
 "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it
 flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night, the ice weasels come."
                 -- Matt Groening

http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/klutz/config/comics.php.dist?r1=1.17.2.1&r2=1.17.2.2&ty=u