[dev] Release Engineering: Modules

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Dec 12 04:01:21 PST 2003

With the next release cycle slowly appearing at the horizons, there are a
few open issues that have to be discussed. I'll send separate mails for the
different topic, here is the first one.

We need to decide which from our over 40 modules will be released in this
cycle.

This is a list of all currently available modules, separated into four
groups:

1) modules that get released anyway, because we already have released them.

horde
accounts
chora
forwards
imp
kronolith
mnemo
nag
passwd
turba
vacation

2) modules that I feel are stable enough to be released.

agora
ansel
genie
gollem
ingo
jeta
jonah
klutz
midas
mimp
moment
nic
orator
rakim
sam
scry
swoosh
trean
troll
ulaform
whups

3) modules that I am not sure about or that I know too less to say anything
about how stable they are

giapeto
hermes
juno
luxor
odin
wicked

4) modules there are currently not working or still in an early, not yet
usable stage

babel
merk
mottle