[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: wicked/lib Page.php wicked/lib/Page StandardPage.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Dec 14 15:07:17 PST 2003

>   Log:
>   Use Text_Wiki for wiki markup processing.
>   We need to extend the link rules for our own handling, but works great so
>   far. If Text_Wiki has more parsers for the different wiki syntaxes, it would
>   take a configuration switch to change the used syntax in wicked.

Cool! Do you think it's better to do it this way directly in Wicked, or should
be use Text_Filter_wikiwords (perhaps renamed to Text_Filter_wiki) as our
wrapper, that sets up our own handlers properly for all of Horde?

Also, do you know if Text_Wiki supports per-page special parsers (like, for
example, reST)?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I'm really... I'm not too fascinated by green food." - Average Joe