[dev] lib/MIME/Headers.php : unneeded NLS conversion of mail header in listHeaders() ?

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Wed Dec 17 10:20:06 PST 2003

Quoting Etienne Goyer <etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com>:

| Type de contenu: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
|
| It may be worth noting that my version of IMP (HEAD from early november)
| do not translate the headers name when I click "Show all headers".  In
| my setup, it really write "Content-Type:"; the above is just an example.

I haven't looked at the code, but it may be the case that it simply goes through
the actual list of headers in the message and prints it out directly.  Whatever
way it is coded right now is the way that I thought was best.  So my comments
from the previous message about the expected behavior may have been completely
misguided :)

michael