[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/config html.php.dist framework/UI/UI Tabs.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Dec 20 19:15:02 PST 2003

Quoting John Morrissey <jwm at horde.net>:

> What does everyone think of this? I did some usability work recently on a
> Horde app I'd written and the biggest thing that came of it was that users
> like to click everything - if possible, entire cells should be clickable,
> not just the link.

The description and explanation sounds good to me, but I haven't looked at the
actual code/UI yet.

> Thoughts on implementing these changes in Horde and its apps?

I think it'd be a good thing to make consistent, and to make as efficient (in
terms of generated html size, too) as possible. We should also make the
javascript keyboard row navigation that we have in IMP consistent across other
apps, too.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I'm really... I'm not too fascinated by green food." - Average Joe