[dev] Charset when redirecting messages

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Mon Dec 22 16:08:23 PST 2003

| Quoting John Morrissey <jwm at horde.net>:
|
| > The call to IMP_Compose::sendMessage() on imp/compose.php:598 doesn't pass
| > the fourth $charset argument, which is required. I'm not sure how best to
| > fix this, hopefully someone who knows more can check it out.
|
| The spam report email generated in imp/message.php has the same problem.
| Michael? Jan?

As far as the redirect case goes, we are not adding anything new (other than
some redirect headers) to the message so the character set doesn't really
matter.  Thus, the 4th argument should be optional (since it is only used in a
call to MIME_Message::encode(), where it is an optional parameter).

This is the same for the spam reporting - we are simply forwarding the message
in this case with no alterations.

Jan - does this sound right?

michael