[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/lib Menu.php

John Morrissey jwm at horde.net
Fri Dec 26 09:45:33 PST 2003

On Fri, Dec 26, 2003 at 07:39:02PM +0100, Marko Djukic wrote:
> > I couldn't get the CSS for the mouse-pointer hover working, so I did it
> > with JavaScript. Could somebody give me a hand?
>
> try what i just committed. (cvs update, i think my cvs commits are not
> getting through on to the mailing list)

Sorry, I should've mentioned that I was trying to make it work with the
global stylesheet (css.php/html.php), trying to cut down on the duplication
a bit. Works well there though, thanks. :-)

john
--
John Morrissey          _o            /\         ----  __o
jwm at horde.net        _-< \_          /  \       ----  <  \,