[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/lib Menu.php

Marko Djukic mdjukic at horde.org
Fri Dec 26 11:02:00 PST 2003

Quoting John Morrissey <jwm at horde.net>:

> On Fri, Dec 26, 2003 at 07:39:02PM +0100, Marko Djukic wrote:
> > > I couldn't get the CSS for the mouse-pointer hover working, so I did it
> > > with JavaScript. Could somebody give me a hand?
> >
> > try what i just committed. (cvs update, i think my cvs commits are not
> > getting through on to the mailing list)
>
> Sorry, I should've mentioned that I was trying to make it work with the
> global stylesheet (css.php/html.php), trying to cut down on the duplication
> a bit. Works well there though, thanks. :-)

ah yeah, i figured it out from your follow-up emails.

no, you can't have it in the global styles as it is. there's no way to
specifically identify that cell as a target to apply the mouse pointer style
to, and i see that the function can accept any style to apply to the menu cell.
one solution is to give these cells an id? or give the table itself an id/style
and then set a global style for that in the html.php...

m.