[dev] ansel backend

Ben Chavet ben at chavet.net
Mon Dec 29 16:07:40 PST 2003

Sorry about being so vague, I was quite frustrated at the time :)

I just scrapped my last attempt because of complications, and here's where I'm
at now.  I'm planning on having a control structure, I'll probably stick with
$ansel_shares, which will extend Horde_Share and act as the root of the tree.
Galleries will extend CategoryObject_Share, Images will extend CategoryObject.
The control structure will be used to access different objects and will be able
to differentiate between galleries and images, as well as the parent/child
relationship between all of the objects (at least, that's what I hope it will
be able to do).

I just started this approach this morning and will probably not get back to it
until tomorrow or the next day.  It's not even a complete skeleton yet, so I'll
keep you updated on my progress as I go.

--Ben

PS, the class names listed above are from memory, might not be exact names, but
you get the idea...