[dev] ansel backend

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Dec 30 21:41:12 PST 2003

Quoting Ben Chavet <ben at chavet.net>:

> I just scrapped my last attempt because of complications, and here's where I'm
> at now.  I'm planning on having a control structure, I'll probably stick with
> $ansel_shares, which will extend Horde_Share and act as the root of the tree.
> Galleries will extend CategoryObject_Share, Images will extend
> CategoryObject. The control structure will be used to access different objects
> and will be able to differentiate between galleries and images, as well as the
> parent/child relationship between all of the objects (at least, that's what I
> hope it will be able to do).

That sounds good to me, and like it encapsulates the relationships between
things in the right places. Good luck with it (and happy new year <g>), and
please send code here or to the Ansel list if you get stuck on anything. :)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I'm really... I'm not too fascinated by green food." - Average Joe