[dev] Re: CVS_HEAD framework/notification problem when trying to get tologin screen

Joe Jenkins joe at nerdnet.com
Mon Jan 5 16:27:21 PST 2004

My temp fix for this was commenting out last line and adding:
include_once HORDE_LIBS . 'Horde/Notification.php';
beneath the String class.

Joe

<?php
/**
 * Horde Application Framework core services file.
 *
 * This file sets up any necessary include path variables and includes
 * the minimum required Horde libraries.
 *
 * $Horde: horde/lib/core.php,v 1.13 2004/01/01 15:15:55 jan Exp $
 *
 * Copyright 1999-2004 Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>
 *
 * See the enclosed file COPYING for license information (LGPL). If you
 * did not receive this file, see http://www.fsf.org/copyleft/lgpl.html.
 *
 * @package Horde
 */

/* Turn PHP stuff off that can really screw things up. */
ini_set('magic_quotes_sybase', 0);
ini_set('magic_quotes_runtime', 0);

// Define the include prefix for all Horde libaries. This should be
// empty if you have the libraries installed in your include path,
// either through the PEAR installer or otherwise. If you are using a
// tarball distribution, or a custom version of Horde, it should
// probably set to dirname(__FILE__).
//
// This path MUST end in a trailing slash, or be entirely empty.
//
// Explicitly check for prior definitions so as to allow prepend_file
// customizations.
if (!defined('HORDE_LIBS')) {
    define('HORDE_LIBS', '');
}

// Horde utility String:: class.
include_once HORDE_LIBS . 'Horde/String.php';
include_once HORDE_LIBS . 'Horde/Notification.php';

// Use old paths until we migrate to packages.
@define('HORDE_BASE', dirname(__FILE__) . '/..');
require_once HORDE_BASE . '/lib/Horde.php';
require_once HORDE_BASE . '/lib/Registry.php';
require_once HORDE_BASE . '/lib/Auth.php';
// require_once HORDE_BASE . '/lib/Notification.php';

news:btcv0h$237$1 at sea.gmane.org...