[dev] Groups and History?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Jan 7 10:24:47 PST 2004

Quoting "Jason M. Felice" <jfelice at cronosys.com>:

> If you use Horde_History::, is there any significant overhead
> (code-wise) at all?  Perhaps a switch in conf.php.dist to disable it if
> you were truly concerned about storage space.
>
> I've always found this sort of audit stuff useful.

Mostly just space; I don't think performance-wise (aside from effects of there
being a ton of data in the categories table) it'll be an issue. And I agree
that this kind of auditing stuff is useful and just makes us more robust.

I'd like to see a patch for this feature.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I'm really... I'm not too fascinated by green food." - Average Joe