[dev] Groups and History?

Carlos Pedrinaci cpedrinaci at yahoo.es
Thu Jan 8 15:31:11 PST 2004

Here is a patch for that feature.
For db space reasons, whenever a group is deleted or a user is removed
from a group the History for that item is also removed.
I think this could be added as an option as Jason said and allow the
admin to decide whether to use that log and whether to keep track of
deleted items also or not.

Regards,

Carlos