[dev] Folder List

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Wed Jan 7 10:20:13 PST 2004

Quoting Rick Emery <rick at emery.homelinux.net>:

| BTW, I noticed in the cvs log messages there were some references to c-client
| imap-2002. I'm running a Red Hat 7.3 server with imap-2001a. Could that make
| a difference?

It might.  This line in lib/Tree.php checks for the presence of the
LATT_HASCHILDREN/HASNOCHILDREN constant:

 $this->_imapchildren = (bool) (($box->attributes & LATT_HASCHILDREN) ||
($box->attributes & LATT_HASNOCHILDREN));

imap-2001a doesn't set either LATT_* constant in the 'attributes' return from
getmailboxes().  imap-2002+ has one or the other set, so this should return
true.
I just committed the (bool) part to explicitly cast the result as a boolean -
see if this helps out at all (or better yet, put a debug line in to see if this
is indeed being set to false for you).

michael