[dev] Whups Dutch Initial translations (gziped)

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Jan 15 15:37:24 PST 2004

Zitat von Stefan de Konink <skinkie at xs4all.nl>:

> These are the initial translations of the Whups ticketing system, I
> presumably don't have CVS access I ask if someone can put it in. This is
> the file after i translated it, so i have no clue if every text fits in
> right. But know someone else know there is a translation.

Committed, thanks!

> A month ago I made the Dutch Mnemo translations complete too, this is
> this at my working place. I'm new to horde and pear, but within a month
> there can be someother modules expected from me for managing networks and
> DNS systems.

Sounds cool.

> About the lasting I have a question: How is the horde project facing
> non-html interfaces inside a horde module. I normally don't use flash for
> example. But the thing I'm planning to do with Ming (Flash generation in
> PHP) could be very cool. Like to hear the opinion about this.

Horde is a web application framework and we try to make our modules run on
as many browsers and platforms as possible. For very small areas it might
make sense to use a not-so-standard formats (like our SVG graph driver),
but this should be avoided where possible.

Jan.

http://www.ammma.de - Neue Wege des Lernens