[dev] Bounties

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Fri Jan 23 08:34:03 PST 2004

I have had a quick glance at the code, it would not work indeed in my
setup (RH 7.3).  I should be able to cook you something up this weekend.

There is one problem, however.  We can't just replace the current Quota
driver if it break the current behavior; this will never get comitted
for good reason.  I could send a working command.php file, but if it
does not get into future Horde, it will cause you headache when
upgrading.

To only way to solve this problem is to determine automagically which
approach to parsing the quota command output should be use; the problem
is that I can't think of any.  Another possibility would to have a third
parameter to specifiy which output to expect; I guess 'new_quota' => true
should be meaningful enough.  What does the dev think about that ?

M. Rostetter, I see you are the original author of the command Quota
driver in IMP.  I do not have access to a quota command that produce the
old type of output; could please post an example of what it look like ?
Thanks very much in advance.

As I said, I make no promise but I should find time to have a look at it
this week-end.

Ciao !