[dev] Kolab Webclient: Kolab:: library

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Jan 28 01:51:54 PST 2004

Zitat von Stuart Bingë <s.binge at codefusion.co.za>:

> This is the second release of the Kolab Webclient modifications to
> Horde. It's
> quite a major release, as it's an entirely new file that provides most of the
> common interface code between the various Kolab Horde drivers and the Kolab
> server itself.

Cool! A few things that I found on a first glance:

- The charset conversions you do with iconv should instead be done with
String::convertCharset and MIME::(en|de)code
- To not depend on a another PEAR package I'd like to see the
Net_HTTP_Client usage being replaced by the HTTP_Request package for GETs
and WebDAV_Client for PUTs as we depend on those two packages already. To
make it even more reusable we should add a client implementation to our
RPC_webdav class.
- Some of the imap code could probably be condensed with some IMP or
framework/IMAP stuff, but Michael probably knows better.

RT packaging: this file definitely belongs into framework/Kolab, the
dependencies are not a problem.

Jan.

http://www.ammma.de - Neue Wege des Lernens