[dev] weather.com block configuration

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Fri Jan 30 13:07:12 PST 2004

> Zitat von Rick Emery <rick at emery.homelinux.net>:
>
>> Quoting Rick Emery <rick at emery.homelinux.net>:
>>
>> Any ideas how I could submit the patch?
>
> Put it on a webspace and send us a link.

https://www.emery.homelinux.net/files/

Please note that some changes I needed to make for conf.xml have invalidated
the patches to conf.php.dist and weatherdotcom.php I sent earlier. I'm not
sure what the group's intentions are with conf.php.dist, but if it will be
sticking around, I can update it and resubmit it.

In addition to adding the configuration of the weatherdotcom block, the patch
to conf.xml includes a fix to the entry for using a horde application for
authentication.

Thanks,
Rick

--