[dev] weather.com block configuration

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Jan 31 13:27:13 PST 2004

Quoting Rick Emery <rick at emery.homelinux.net>:

> https://www.emery.homelinux.net/files/

I'm not getting a response from that server.

> Please note that some changes I needed to make for conf.xml have invalidated
> the patches to conf.php.dist and weatherdotcom.php I sent earlier. I'm not
> sure what the group's intentions are with conf.php.dist, but if it will be
> sticking around, I can update it and resubmit it.

So are there new patches? I'm unsure where things are. If you point me at
updated patches for weatherdotcom.php, conf.php.dist, and conf.xml, I'll get
them applied. :)

Thanks,
-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"Here, I brought some cole slaw. It's made from peeeooople! Just kidding."