[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: framework/Auth/Auth sql.php

Ben Chavet ben at chavet.net
Fri Jan 30 17:19:47 PST 2004

This seems to have broken my authentication.  I'm not sure what it's supposed to
do, but looking at the code, it looks like the comparision goes something like
"if this variable is empty, but it isn't, then...".  But I could be wrong,
because I've never really wrapped my brain around the whole === and !==
operators.

Anyway, I'm getting this error now:

Notice: Undefined index: show_encryption in /usr/share/pear/Horde/Auth/sql.php
on line 413

--Ben