[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: framework/Auth/Auth sql.php

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Fri Jan 30 18:23:53 PST 2004

Quoting Ben Chavet <ben at chavet.net>:

> This seems to have broken my authentication.  I'm not sure what it's
> supposed to
> do, but looking at the code, it looks like the comparision goes
> something like
> "if this variable is empty, but it isn't, then...".  But I could be wrong,
> because I've never really wrapped my brain around the whole === and !==
> operators.
>
> Anyway, I'm getting this error now:
>
> Notice: Undefined index: show_encryption in
> /usr/share/pear/Horde/Auth/sql.php
> on line 413

I'd be willing to bet this is a symptom of the new horde conf.xml we were
talking about. When the configuration was generated, this was probably "false"
and so $conf['show_encryption'] wasn't set. You could probably verify this by
manually adding

$conf['auth']['show_encryption'] = false;
or
$conf['auth']['show_encryption'] = true;

to horde/config/conf.php and see if the error goes away.

hth,
Rick

P.S. I think that's what you need to add. I don't use customsql auth, so I'm
not sure what the sections are.