[dev] weather.com block configuration

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Sun Feb 1 08:54:58 PST 2004

> Quoting Rick Emery <rick at emery.homelinux.net>:
>
>> https://www.emery.homelinux.net/files/
>
> I'm not getting a response from that server.

Hmmm...I tested this from work on Friday after I set it up, and was able to get
to it. The "https://" is important, as my ISP blocks port 80 so I use port 443
to get to my server. If you still can't get to it, I have a friend who runs a
public server and I can talk to him about hosting the files for me.

>> Please note that some changes I needed to make for conf.xml have invalidated
>> the patches to conf.php.dist and weatherdotcom.php I sent earlier. I'm not
>> sure what the group's intentions are with conf.php.dist, but if it will be
>> sticking around, I can update it and resubmit it.
>
> So are there new patches? I'm unsure where things are. If you point me at
> updated patches for weatherdotcom.php, conf.php.dist, and conf.xml, I'll get
> them applied. :)

For right now, https://www.emery.homelinux.net/files/ is where they are. There
are diffs for conf.xml (horde/config/), conf.php.dist (horde/config/), and
weatherdotcom.php (horde/lib/Block/). If you still can't get to the site, let
me know and I'll try something different. Of course, the diffs to
conf.php.dist and weatherdotcom.php I could post to the list; it's conf.xml
that's giving me trouble.

Thanks,
Rick

--